Reef nutrition

BOD Q3 2024 meeting Thursday 8/15 7:30pm

Invictus

Secretary
BOD
Hi Everyone.

Our Q3 BOD meeting will be held this coming Thursday 8/15 at 7:30pm. All supporting members are welcome to attend. We have a few things on the agenda and meetings typically run over an hour. If you are interested in attending please let us know and I will share the meeting link with you beforehand. We'll be using Teams but if you can't attend minutes are being posted after.

Happy Reefing!

Reminder, it's tomorrow! We'd like to have more members show up to get your input in, especially from newer members. Remember we can't make any improvements to the club unless YOU give your opinion!

Invite DM has been sent to everyone who has requested it. Not too late if anyone else would like the invite.

@BAYMAC It seems as though you might have your DM's turned off?

please do
Invite DM has been sent to everyone who has requested it. Not too late if anyone else would like the invite.

@BAYMAC It seems as though you might have your DM's turned off?
Gresham @BAYMAC I turned on the ability of people to start a PM conversation with you (including adding you to existing ones) and added you to the one with the invite info.

If you want it turned off like it was, let me know and I can do it.

Gresham @BAYMAC I turned on the ability of people to start a PM conversation with you (including adding you to existing ones) and added you to the one with the invite info.

If you want it turned off like it was, let me know and I can do it.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

I couldn't make it, life caught me :(

I'll contact Bruce and offer my support.

I'm down to offer my advice, help with the event, and I'd absolutely love to see BAR takeover hosting BAYMAC.

Back