High Tide Aquatics

Bottle Bacteria Breakdowns

There maybe more. But that’s all I see right now.

Interesting! I remember people being suspicious of it, in a similar vein of most bottled cures, when it first came out. Interesting seeing the algaecide claim, since it was touted as a bottled bacteria product. Only on page 3 so far, cant wait to finish the whole thread!

I’m noticing quoted posts, that I cant find before the posts they were quoted in, making me think they were deleted? Randy holmes farley seems to be very reputable, and someone quoted him, but I cant find his specific post. Verrrrryyyy interesting

Interesting! I remember people being suspicious of it, in a similar vein of most bottled cures, when it first came out. Interesting seeing the algaecide claim, since it was touted as a bottled bacteria product. Only on page 3 so far, cant wait to finish the whole thread!
What are you referring to? The bottle bac threads were just posted today and none have more than a couple posts let alone pages.

What are you referring to? The bottle bac threads were just posted today and none have more than a couple posts let alone pages.
So I hadnt heard of the humble fish forum before, so I typed it into the browser and saw the “truth about vibrant” post on the front page, thought that was the post that Turkeysammich was referencing. I see that they linked specific posts now

There maybe more. But that’s all I see right now.
So I finally read these posts. I dont know enough about bacteria to know what most of them are or do, but my biggest concern is, I dont see any nitrifying bacteria

Ok, using chat gpt was the call, I dont know why I dont use it more, its an amazing tool.

Reading what each organism did really sold the product for me. Nitrifying bacteria, denitrifying bacteria, bacteria that sounded like it works with carbon dosing, enzyme creating bacteria, sounds like all good stuff.

A few of the strains seemed a but sketchy, especially the ones in the KZ product, wouldnt want to be putting my hand in the tank if I used that one lol

So I hadnt heard of the humble fish forum before, so I typed it into the browser and saw the “truth about vibrant” post on the front page, thought that was the post that Turkeysammich was referencing. I see that they linked specific posts now
The vibrant reveal story is indeed interesting but it’s old news at this point that it’s a complete fraud. I doubt that is what @Turkeysammich was referring to.

It’s worth remembering not to lump all companies and all products from a company together in the subject of bacteria in a bottle.

Back