Neptune Aquatics

Brightwell Aquatics, Razor Marine

Clean is a bacteria, Razor is a polymer. I have not used either.

Edit: Clean is "Complex system of non-pathogenic microbes and natural enzymes..."

It's strange, I don't understand how a flocculant could act as an algaecide unless it contains literal algaecide. Flocculants just bind up micro floating particles and dissolved proteins and would increase water clarity assuming you're using a skimmer. I'd avoid it as really the only thing that helped me reduce glass cleaning was getting a shroud/shade for my light that reduced light spillage.

Over a year or so ago- I think it was Reefbum that suggested he had a hard time getting frags to stick to the rockwork after using Razor.

I tried both razor and clean earlier this year. The combo did a good job clearing out algae, but unfortunately not too long after I have a cyno outbreak.

Haven’t used it since then. I continue to dose microbacter clean on a half dose everytime I do WC. Don’t have high expectations, but since I have the bottle might as well use it.

I don’t have experience with this, but that’s because I don’t put sketchy stuff with labels filled with unbelievable claims and no ingredients listed in my tank.

Over a year or so ago- I think it was Reefbum that suggested he had a hard time getting frags to stick to the rockwork after using Razor.
I love it. If people can will themselves into seeing a specific benefit, they can do the opposite as well :)

Back