Reef nutrition

C02 media

Reefer Madness

Supporting Member
Has anyone had experience with these two? Wondering if it would be better to buy in bulk from Amazon or the bulk reef supply brand.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241006_010110_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20241006_010110_Chrome.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20241006_010028_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20241006_010028_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 19

I use Jorvet and order from the above. You can usually get 10% off if you create an account and leave it in your cart long enough for them to send you a coupon to “convince” you to buy it.

I use Jorvet and order from the above. You can usually get 10% off if you create an account and leave it in your cart long enough for them to send you a coupon to “convince” you to buy it.
Made an account just waiting on the 10% lmfao. Even at the price it is at now plus shipping it's cheaper then Amazon. It's just hard to get away from the next day delivery.

I have also used jorvet in the past. It works well. I was using ice cap in the last bunch but it doesn’t work as well.

If you call jorvet they can ship other ways to cut costs.,

Yeah I was trying to avoid that route of BRS and find something. That's when i came across this from Amazon and was wondering if anyone had experience. I'm getting a C02 scrubber from the group buy and was trying to plan ahead.
Love my CO2 scrubber. The recirculating Octopus skimmer upgrade keeps the media effective for 4-5 weeks, which is why I was not too concerned about costs, but will still move to your/Randy’s recommendation with the next batch.

Love my CO2 scrubber. The recirculating Octopus skimmer upgrade keeps the media effective for 4-5 weeks, which is why I was not too concerned about costs, but will still move to your/Randy’s recommendation with the next batch.
That's going to be how I have mine set up. I'm assuming I might be consuming alot more being in the central valley and this terrible air quality.

Back