Cali Kid Corals

Car detailing shop suggestions?

Full front. Including mirrors, lights, rear bumper, and etc.

That price I mentioned didn’t include ceramic. I decided to wait on ceramic as the cars has a few cosmetic issues from the factory. Elite also advise I wait as well.

I did do ceramic for my other car but not this one[emoji22]

Also, ceramic don’t last as long as they say it will if you keep your cars outside! And I am an avid Detailer.

I'm new to the forum, but I'm looking for some car detailing shops in the Bay Area as well. I'm interested in a clear bra and ceramic coating and I've been getting wildly different quotes, too. My friend recently got his car worked on by https://snapshades.com/ and he said it was a great experience. They're located in San Francisco and specialize in car sun shades. Plus, their prices are reasonable and they offer a lifetime warranty on their products. I think that sunshades that use magnetic strips to hold onto windows are more reliable than tinting.

Last edited:
Save the money, don't do it. First 6 months, you care every tiny rock scratch, fingerprint on the car, After that, your eye will go back into the reef tank.
My ceramic coating keeps my car safe from bird poop, it’s easier to clean, and the shine looking better. If you care about your new cars appearance, I think that it’s worth it.

Back