Cali Kid Corals

CFM is now open!!!!

Klems

Supporting Member
Come on down and support your club!!!
PXL_20240914_181138877.MP.jpg

It was a fun day and it was nice to see familiar faces and slowly get to know you all better.

HUGE shout out to @Reefer Madness for hooking it up with my first Trachy! Much appreciated man. This pic doesn't do it justice, but as soon as it perks up, best believe I'll be getting some feeding videos posted.

Also, thank you @Arvin R for hooking him up with that frag of the BC Adam Bomb! You rock man.
1000013013.jpg

And @MarcosDelgado0 , thanks for being such a great dude in this club! From the first time we met and you hooked me up with live rock and that ATO, I have never been able to repay you. Then today, you surprised me with some sweet hammers! No pictures yet though. They're still pissed off. Haa haa. And the containers with frag holders are awesome! Folks at the frag swap are going to be getting spoiled.
Thanks again!

It was a fun day and it was nice to see familiar faces and slowly get to know you all better.

HUGE shout out to @Reefer Madness for hooking it up with my first Trachy! Much appreciated man. This pic doesn't do it justice, but as soon as it perks up, best believe I'll be getting some feeding videos posted.

Also, thank you @Arvin R for hooking him up with that frag of the BC Adam Bomb! You rock man.
View attachment 60375

And @MarcosDelgado0 , thanks for being such a great dude in this club! From the first time we met and you hooked me up with live rock and that ATO, I have never been able to repay you. Then today, you surprised me with some sweet hammers! No pictures yet though. They're still pissed off. Haa haa. And the containers with frag holders are awesome! Folks at the frag swap are going to be getting spoiled.
Thanks again!
To piggyback off @ReyDeFarts Thank you again @Arvin R it was nice talking to you again and finding out we share a couple friends outside of this hobby. @ReyDeFarts I feed my tank pretty heavy so I'm sure it's ready lol

Yes thanks! @Arvin R for the adam bomb frag.
20240914_203457.jpg

Guess I'll show my new addtions fromtoday's CFM.

20240914_203546.jpg

Optimus Prime acro
20240914_203552.jpg

Bill murray acro
Both from luke @wine country corals

Hammers.
20240914_203847.jpg

20240914_203856.jpg

6 new Hammers picked up from different venders.

20240914_204052.jpg

If there was one peice I'm most happy about it's this piticular hammer.
It's hard to see in the photos here but it has 3-4 different colors almost like the holigram hammer but a more greenish yellow Version. By far one of the most beautiful and unique hammers I saw at the show.

Wow that’s a nice hammer. Which vendor was it from?
I don't recall the vendors name. I checked the cfm map but, It didn’t match the in person vendor line up.

If it helps with your back facing the entrance door. It was the 3nd vendor on the left side including the guy just to the left of the entrance door.

[ < _____________]
[ ______________ ]
[booth ^enter ^ _]

Back