Our mission

check out my new Rhizo coral.

JRocha

Supporting Member
just picked it up from aquatic collections in hayward. this thing is huge and eating well. it remains open like this day and night in our tank. Thanks again Joe and Karson. this thing is sweet with its candy cane stripes on its base.
IMAG0098.jpg

IMAG0100.jpg

IMAG0089.jpg

They have 1 left. They are pretty healthy. They were both open and feeding. That's why I bought it. Never seen one that healthy in a store. Pricey but damn its so nice next to my scolys. It stung the green scoly a bit but not too bad. It even has 2 dendro heads on the side of it that are super tiny. Fed them last night too.

Never had one before so I don't know how fast they groW new heads, but I feed it all the time so we'll see. That would be nice though if it did. I will keep everyone posted on its growth. It does have 4 tiny dendro heads growing off of it though. And by tiny I mean an 1/8 of am inch tiny. They are awesome as a hitchhiker.

Thanks. It's been a while since I've had it. Pretty much looks the same. We believe that those were not baby dendro but baby rhizos since they are growing directly on the rhizo skeleton and are getting a little bigger will try to take a up close pic so everyone can judge for themselves. Would be cool if they are.

Back