Kessil

Coral Fight Club!

Weeeeeell.... looks like strawberry shortcake and BC Shawn Bennett draws a tie...

Shawn Bennet grew into shortcake. Shortcake grew around it. Like a lock and key...
Screenshot_20210331-104923_Gallery.jpg

How about that...? JF Sunday Driver and TSA Royal Flush growing into each other...with margins blending vs fighting. This will either go really well or will hurt really bad given they're both on the high end spectrum of pieces...

Let's roll the dice!!
20210412_183332.jpg

FF0C727C-FF7F-4CB5-82F0-6B73E96C3338.png
Pectinia who was coming back after near death being attacked by orange lobo thing!
Yesterday the orange guy was looking weird on one side so I turned him because I thought something was irritating him from an algae outcrop.

Got me a 4 way monti battle royale. Mystic sunset and appleberry monti are double teaming and annihalating the forest fire in the middle, while the Altered Ego on the right his holding his own and not allowing the appleberry to encroach on his territory.

View attachment 31212
That’s a great photo. Reminds me of The Reef Aquarium books cover art - when I first saw these books I remember wanting a reef aquarium that was wall to wall corals like a colorful tapestry. Now we know it can lead to a coral fight club situation!

Attachments

• E191C849-3772-4A2B-83C1-84E9A4AA3B0A.jpeg
    E191C849-3772-4A2B-83C1-84E9A4AA3B0A.jpeg
    562.2 KB · Views: 128
Scoly vs flaming bugatti chalice... Scoly wins.

Hermit crab (only inhabitant outside of corals in this tank, I might add) shoved the scoly into the chalice. nothing but chalice skeleton left...

That’s a great photo. Reminds me of The Reef Aquarium books cover art - when I first saw these books I remember wanting a reef aquarium that was wall to wall corals like a colorful tapestry. Now we know it can lead to a coral fight club situation!
I loved those books! My uncle had the whole set back in the late 90s and remember reading through them in awe. This reminds me to check if he still has them since he's been out of the hobby for a long time now.

Look what we found in storage :D So much good info and nostalgia in these.

PXL_20211013_183110503.jpg

Back