got ethical husbandry?

Danhsj’s RSR250 tank

triton icp results, any help and comment would be appreciated
Iodine is a little low, everything else looks good. Lithium being high is normal in this area and should lead to more mentally mellow fish, if it works the same way it does in people.

I do dose Red Sea 1 ml each day abcd. Probably should stop…
Why? Tie it to your calcium usage and go from there, hasn't failed me yet, and it's what they say on the box.

how did it die?
I now have suspicions that someone must’ve put something in the tank. Around 9-10am. That made the torches recede and cause something to my fishes. The fox face a very spooked fish must’ve hit himself against the rock or glass due to the substance. My other fishes also has it too, small bruises. When I arrive around 1 I saw in my sump the torch water was foamy. I quickly add carbon and did wc. And turn on the skimmer( off to increase nutrients in tank). Skimmer overskims and overfill.

I don’t have camera on the tank but now I will have it, thought I could trust people. Sad day for me I was really sad with the loss of the fox face, it taught my tangs how to eat algae.

BCCF0DC0-D3AC-400C-A2B4-924EE54DB9DA.jpeg
817D5CF8-67DE-44CE-A276-6AA78D3FCA79.jpeg
Before the incident.

Damm sorry to hear… i think the top needs to be cover just in case. Anything might mess with the tank. I even stopped spraying cologne in my room cuz I was afraid something might get in the tank. Your PH drop if you cover the tank

add carbon and do water change if you can-daily until things look better?. Maybe add a canopy with lock if you dont want a cover/lid on tank?

add carbon and do water change if you can-daily until things look better?. Maybe add a canopy with lock if you dont want a cover/lid on tank?
I’m terrible/ don’t have tools for making canopy lol I did one last time and it was so bad. Keep splitting the wood

Back