Our mission

dbtc blue acro # 1

only have 1 of these , came from atlantis aquarium as a small browned out pico frag. need to know your lighting set up and how long system has been running. standard dbtc rules apply. pic a # from 1-10

IMG_4785.jpg

Not sure my tank is good enough...
12G - 70MH -Plenty of flow.. Nothing died yet... Only one brown SPS that I got from Daniel... It's green and growing now.. the tank is 4-5 month old..
The sps is on top in the back...
August122008.jpg

I pick #15 ..

If you think 70W MH is not good enough for this acro, don't pick me ..

i think your light should be fine .....currently under mostly t5's.....but up high .

the winner ( i really had a hard time picking the one person :D )..............Elite.

i will bring to oct meeting

Picked up the piece from Eileen today. One of the branch lost the tissue. Hopefully that is all. I broke that branch off so it doesn't spread.

Thanks Sergio and Eileen for picking up the piece for me :) ..

Hi guys,
I'm suck with SPS. I can keep them alive but they don't grow much for me. Anyway, the piece I got from Sergio is still alive and looking for a better home. The base covered most of the plug. So it grows a bit :D ..

Pick a number from 1-10 and post a link to your tank thread.
:)

Sweet Phong I appreciate it man. Anytime between this Thursday and the fragswap is fine with me. Which do you prefer? I can come to you or we can arrange a pick up at a LFS like max's or I can wait till the swap. whatever works.

Hey Phong... Here's the pic of it in my frag tank... in a medium/high light area. Will move it up to high light in a couple weeks to see how it does. Thanks!

3261282865_7e3a19c8b3_b.jpg

Back