High Tide Aquatics

DBTC: Neon Green leather Toadstool

MichaelB

Supporting Member
I just added Neon Green leather Toadstool to DBTC.

There are 2 frag(s) available right now.

722676af35c9f07ce0fdb2ba2cbc7b7d

Mother colony is 8-10 inches across amd same in height when fully inflated. Bought it from Aqua plus when they first opened.

This thread was automatically created by BARcode

Standard rules applies - You must be a supporting Member, return two frags
of equal or larger size than you recieved to the club before selling or trading.

I can always frag more of this so really no hard limit on the number of frags. It would only take between 1- 2 weeks to heal and attach to a coral plug.

Last edited:
I would love a frag of this :eek:
Well I have it available request through barcode and you can DM me to arrange pick up. These leathers are lovey and very easy to keep though they have the potential to become gigantic in size. I don't believe they ever stop growing giving adquate space.

If you never had leathers you will want to run carbon if you don't already do so (I swap it out only once a month nothingto be overly concerned with yet it adds a saftey barrier as to not nuke the tank). They have no sting but they can and will leach chemicals in the water column as their method of warfare and sheding when they grow. The carbon absorbs the chemicals.

Well I have it available request through barcode and you can DM me to arrange pick up. These leathers are lovey and very easy to keep though they have the potential to become gigantic in size. I don't believe they ever stop growing giving adquate space.

If you never had leathers you will want to run carbon if you don't already do so (I swap it out only once a month nothingto be overly concerned with yet it adds a saftey barrier as to not nuke the tank). They have no sting but they can and will leach chemicals in the water column as their method of warfare and sheding when they grow. The carbon absorbs the chemicals.
Sweet, I'll shoot you a message.
The only reason I commented is because I've gotten conflicting advice on what's best regarding DBTC, PM host sounds best.

I've seen one shed the waxy layer and it was quite interesting. I like the Devil's Hand Leather lots, but I definitely do not have that kind of room.

Last edited:
Back