Our mission

DBTC: Palau Nephthea

RandyC

Supporting Member
Standard rules apply: Mine dies, I go to the top of the list for next available frag. I'd prefer this to just be passed along to supporting members and used as backup for everyone and not a for profit thing. If your tank is not currently in a good state, please refrain from requesting at this time. Please also update if yours dies or you pass it along to someone. Occasional updates and/or pictures would be cool. Play nice!

Note: This one has a special rule, I got the original frag from @Yippee so if he ever needs a piece, he goes to the top of the list.

Day_0148_20170128_0065.jpg

This one is a fast grower. My placement details.
Light: Radion XR15w (~115 PAR)
Flow: Low-Moderate

Two frags already went to @Baykes and @ashburn2k. I can cut one more frag if someone is interested.

Thread was recreated because the old thread didn’t have the tree tracking feature due to a bug that still isn’t fixed.

Anyway, my Palau Nephthea is big again and needs to be trimmed. Have one maybe two frags available. Will be fresh cuts not attached to anything.

e10ffcc772fb6bd2bd8b95b1edf6f964.jpg

I’d like to get a piece if anyone has any extra... and after everyone else who posted before me has gotten theirs of course [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I can probably make 2-3 frags. These will be fresh cuts (i.e., not attached to a rock or plug).

You can pick up in Castro Valley (Nights or Weekends) or Milpitas (during the week).

PM me to arrange pick up.

@Bruce Spiegelman still want a piece?

I can probably make 2-3 frags. These will be fresh cuts (i.e., not attached to a rock or plug).

You can pick up in Castro Valley (Nights or Weekends) or Milpitas (during the week).

PM me to arrange pick up.

@Bruce Spiegelman still want a piece?

If you have any extra after everyone gets their frag, I can pick up at your work anytime next week.

I’d like to add my name to the queue, I’m in no rush and I realize the current cuts are spoken for already :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Hi @RandyC, you already gave me a frag thanks!

Important to learn how to add yourself to a chain. It should always be on the receiver explicitly implied or not to add themselves to the chain. It Is inherently part of the process in my opinion.
I don't mean to single you out by any means and apologize if it seems like I did. I just want people to know to add themselves to a chain when they get a frag.

Click the icon of the person that gave you the frag, then click the plus, then fill out the info. Then grow out the coral to the best of your ability, updating the thread with pics and such now and again, and hopefully give out frags to other people eventually.

Reactions: Ibn
Important to learn how to add yourself to a chain. It should always be on the receiver explicitly implied or not to add themselves to the chain. It Is inherently part of the process in my opinion.
I don't mean to single you out by any means and apologize if it seems like I did. I just want people to know to add themselves to a chain when they get a frag.

Click the icon of the person that gave you the frag, then click the plus, then fill out the info. Then grow out the coral to the best of your ability, updating the thread with pics and such now and again, and hopefully give out frags to other people eventually.
So true...
I gave some of Geneva's chalice to other people, and forgot to do the paperwork right away, then forgot who I gave them to.
Feel sad about that due to the special circumstances.

Back