Kessil

DBTC: RRU Firecracker

I just added RRU Firecracker to DBTC.

Request a frag to be notified when they are available.

b62803819f9f8be6e20063f9a225e36c

One accidental frag available (pic is of the momma) -- nub-sized but encrusting.

Considerations will be given for those with long-standing success with acros (unless already in your sig, I'll need a link to a tank journal, folks). Pick-up in Pacifica is preferred.

I will need back-ups for this piece, so winner agrees to have a piece available if mine takes a turn for the worse. ABSOLUTELY NO SELLING. All progeny must be re-offered via DBTC or PIF.

Last edited:
I can’t seem to build out my journal in BarCode. It keeps hanging on me but I use a google sheet to track everything here.

The tab Water Test Log: DT has the parameters.

I’ve been able to keep Purple Stylo and Miyagi Tort alive for 3 months; Home wrecker and Oregon Tort for about a month. Not sure what the criteria is for success here but I’ve seen growth and coloration.

Hope I can contribute to this DBTC!

I can’t seem to build out my journal in BarCode. It keeps hanging on me but I use a google sheet to track everything here.

The tab Water Test Log: DT has the parameters.

I’ve been able to keep Purple Stylo and Miyagi Tort alive for 3 months; Home wrecker and Oregon Tort for about a month. Not sure what the criteria is for success here but I’ve seen growth and coloration.

Hope I can contribute to this DBTC!
You don't use barcode to start a tank journal. Just go start one under the tank journals page.

Back