Kessil

DBTC: Sunkist Bounce Mushroom

@NelsonCh has been doing a great job growing this piece out! His membership is currently lapsed so he asked if I could post this for him. He currently has 3 more to add back to the chain. @NanoCrazed and @Newjack you both originally expressed interest, please respond here and pm @NelsonCh if you are still interested. Any others that are interested please post here and we can pick someone Friday around 10pm. Preference will be given to those who have either started a DBTC or completed the chain in others DBTC's.

1600833613906.png

@NelsonCh has been doing a great job growing this piece out! His membership is currently lapsed so he asked if I could post this for him. He currently has 3 more to add back to the chain. @NanoCrazed and @Newjack you both originally expressed interest, please respond here and pm @NelsonCh if you are still interested. Any others that are interested please post here and we can pick someone Friday around 10pm. Preference will be given to those who have either started a DBTC or completed the chain in others DBTC's.

View attachment 20067
Would've love one. I have one of my own but like getting different copies to see how they develop... i used to have 5 diff copies but alas, only one left.

I'll certainly keep the strain separate between dbtc and my own, btw.

Would've love one. I have one of my own but like getting different copies to see how they develop... i used to have 5 diff copies but alas, only one left.

I'll certainly keep the strain separate between dbtc and my own, btw.
Great, as long as your fine completing the chain, which I'm sure you are, I'm fine if this is a second strain for you. I have noticed this one seems to be pretty prolific, would be interesting to compare with another strain. PM @NelsonCh for pickup

Great, as long as your fine completing the chain, which I'm sure you are, I'm fine if this is a second strain for you. I have noticed this one seems to be pretty prolific, would be interesting to compare with another strain. PM @NelsonCh for pickup
Always happy to complete the chain! :)

Almost done completing a few others speaking of which...

I would like to add myself to the line. Thanks
I will add you to the consideration for Friday. Have you participated in any other DBTCs, and if so can you post the links? Not needed, but priority will be given to those who have already participated in other chains.

I will add you to the consideration for Friday. Have you participated in any other DBTCs, and if so can you post the links? Not needed, but priority will be given to those who have already participated in other chains.

Like having a dbtc or putting frags out to the dbtc, if so I did grab pc rainbow from [mention]ofzakaria [/mention] and also I will be fragging 1 or 2 pieces from my purple rain which will come soon just a bit longer. I am also planning to contribute some high end pieces like an orange passion frag once it grows out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
thanks for the offer @Baykes , but i’m out. I’m gonna take a break from dbtc for awhile. Things were getting toxic around here.
proceed to pass to anyone you choose.

thanks for the offer @Baykes , but i’m out. I’m gonna take a break from dbtc for awhile. Things were getting toxic around here.
proceed to pass to anyone you choose.
That’s fair, but to also be fair it was one thread where there was an issue and it’s been resolved. I think the more members taking part in dbtc the better. I think you should reconsider. Don’t let one bad thread stop you from taking part.

Back