Our mission

DBTC: WWC Grafted Monti

jstiltne

Supporting Member
I just added WWC Grafted Monti to DBTC.

There are 5 frag(s) available right now.

2f87fa4d48e255626d5b3aa77db87c71

This thread was automatically created by BARcode

I was able to grab one of these during one of the coral swaping rounds, very nice peice

So no longer on the request list for this dbtc. I expect it would take a while but if it starts taking off I won't mind offering frags. Very slow grower for me so far.

20240707_142850.jpg

Last edited:
I was told by an experienced coral man that the piece I received is a Sunfire Graft because yellow polyps on orange part, and bright green polyps on green part.

Is my frag different from others, or is the whole chain an even nicer monti than advertised?

@jstiltne you should investigate your fancy coral :p

IMG_4909.jpeg

I was told by an experienced coral man that the piece I received is a Sunfire Graft because yellow polyps on orange part, and bright green polyps on green part.

Is my frag different from others, or is the whole chain an even nicer monti than advertised?

View attachment 58295
Idk it looks totally different than mine, mine is clearly a deep rich red, and bright green. No orange in sight. Red polyps through mine as well.

View attachment 58295
Oh whoops! I have the two colonies right next to eachother, this is the sunfire graft! I should have payed closer attention!

Oh whoops! I have the two colonies right next to eachother, this is the sunfire graft! I should have payed closer attention!
Well, I really appreciate it - do you want to create a separate DBTC? Or we can just pretend like nothing’s happened lol

Last edited:
Could probably use some more flow and light!
100%, just there’s not a ton of space in my tank apparently… I keep getting corals and all prime real estate is taken up. I’m mainly waiting for a future tank upgrade lol

It’s getting mediocre par (180) and flow is actually ok, although unidirectional.

I will have backups down the road of the REAL wwc grafts if it ever comes to that, lol
Oh yeah speaking of - do you want to create a new DBTC thread for this version?

I can also create a new thread and list you as the original giver - you don’t need to give any more corals, just thought it would be better to not have any kind of confusion

Back