Reef nutrition

DBTC: WWC Grafted Monti

Oh yeah speaking of - do you want to create a new DBTC thread for this version?

I can also create a new thread and list you as the original giver - you don’t need to give any more corals, just thought it would be better to not have any kind of confusion
you go for it! I no longer have the mother colony anyways, so from here on out I'll only be DBTC the actual WWC graft when available.

you go for it! I no longer have the mother colony anyways, so from here on out I'll only be DBTC the actual WWC graft when available.
So, how do I post that I have it but no frags? Do i add to private collection and later post to DBTC, or just wait until I have more?

So, how do I post that I have it but no frags? Do i add to private collection and later post to DBTC, or just wait until I have more?
I think maybe the person who you got it from has to add you on barcode? There might be a way you can remind them in there. I forget, it’s been awhile

I made a journal update.

7848326726d8f3f1d1337d8ef291cdba

tribbitt said:
Green side losing color, turning beige - there is red pigment on the green side now.

Receiving 220 par, decent flow, but I missed a few wc a few weeks back and a few green corals stopped producing green pigment.

This post was automatically created by BARcode

Back