Neptune Aquatics

Does any one have Monterey Bay Aquarium tickets?

FreahSaltyGuy

Supporting Member
Hello all,

We are looking to take our 3 girls to the Monterey Bay Aquarium next weekend and I figured I would ask anyone in the club if they have any tickets they would be willing to sell cheap?
Not to get personal but I moved my parents in with us 2 years ago because my mother suffers from Alzheimer's/Dementia, this is one of the reasons why I myself jumped into the reefing hobby as it keeps my mind busy. I know I'm doing the right thing to care for her, but I also know it's tough on my kids. So I want to take them somewhere they enjoy to get their minds off this and out of the house for a while.
Appreciate any help.

-Mike

One thing to consider -is actually buying a membership that can be cost effective when you have multiple family members. I think it allowed a couple of kids for free in. We did a few years back -the math worked out then not sure if it changed or not

Check out your local library. They don't just offer books, some also offer a ton of other cool things like the ability to check-out passes to museums and places like the monterey bay aquarium.

While there, make sure you get your library card number and then you can download free audiobooks using apps like Libby/Hoopla.

One thing to consider -is actually buying a membership that can be cost effective when you have multiple family members. I think it allowed a couple of kids for free in. We did a few years back -the math worked out then not sure if it changed or not

If you buy a family membership ($295), you get two adult passes and all your children and grandchildren (ages 5-21) included.

for two adults and 3 kids (assuming youth) -nets out to $270. Slightly cheaper but if you go at least one more time -more than makes up for the price. Plus no waiting in line either!

Back