got ethical husbandry?

Ever wonder what's coming in the mail/UPS/FedEx

sfsuphysics

Supporting Member
Got this notice on my door... missed delivery. Tried to race through my mind what I could have bought... ok nothing recently and I don't do livestock via mail. Ok fine what did that silly driver scribble on here.... Hancock? Will Smith sent me a present? The real declaration of independence is being sent me? Some lawfirm? It does say signature required! Ok shoot what have I recently done wrong?? I swear it was wifi stealing pirates, they told me that check was good, she told me she was over 18... even if that was 8 years ago!... ARGH!!!!!

Its maddening really, the whole axiom if you didn't do anything wrong then you have nothing to worry about? Nah doesn't work that way, because if you did something wrong you know exactly what to worry about, its not having done something wrong that makes you think you did something wrong and then go crazy to figure out what it is!!! Its that long walk from the cop car to your car window after being pulled over when you don't know why you got pulled over in the first place! :D

Well I just now figured it out, I didn't do anything wrong, I ordered a washing machine and the delivery guys didn't leave all the parts, so I called them up and raised a stink, and they said the stuff is in the mail:D

At least that's what I hope it is, if not I'll see you in 5-10 years maybe ;)

I hear it was you and now your Pruis is missing both doors??? :)

Just want to say Cali sucks. You should have been able to break his arms at least. Fricken thieves and all their rights in Cali!!!!

Back