Kessil

Fixingstill from eBay?

Not that I know of. You could ask them. If not, it’d be great to have another active member.

Funny coincidence- I almost never shop on EBay, but I happened to see and consider that person’s listing for the DOS DIY cable when I was working on that project a few months ago. I looked at some other of the items he/she sells, and many would fit well here. If they were a supporting member in BAR, I imagine they would benefit in both buying and selling. A lot of people don’t even know about BAR.

This is one of their listings
https://www.ebay.com/itm/50-LBS-OF-...263140?hash=item521b88b824:g:j90AAOSwy8JcwPUt

:confused:

oh, and this...34 sold! :D

My advice for him is to remain anonymous with those kid of listing! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not that I know of. You could ask them. If not, it’d be great to have another active member.

Funny coincidence- I almost never shop on EBay, but I happened to see and consider that person’s listing for the DOS DIY cable when I was working on that project a few months ago. I looked at some other of the items he/she sells, and many would fit well here. If they were a supporting member in BAR, I imagine they would benefit in both buying and selling. A lot of people don’t even know about BAR.

Was that you that posted about the DOS graph hack? That’s what I was looking for and couldn’t find here, so I started looking on the web and found that listing.

I, for one, would love to have some Asterina and brittle stars in my new tank. Even bristle worms. They would keep the fish entertained.

I, for one, would love to have some Asterina and brittle stars in my new tank. Even bristle worms. They would keep the fish entertained.
C'mon by for curbside. Pods, asterina, bristles, cheato, maybe if you ask nicely i might give you some mini brittle stars. Membership has it's privileges. Lol

Mountain View

Was that you that posted about the DOS graph hack? That’s what I was looking for and couldn’t find here, so I started looking on the web and found that listing.
Yeah, I described my approach in my tank journal if you want to look at it again

Back