Our mission

For all of our sport fans out there!!

my aunt just opened a sports store in a mall back east, i have the option to order any jersey at wholesale prices....if you guys are looking for any jerseys hit me up in a pm and i will see if i can get you what you want

a few jerseys i have already ordered

black timmie, orange timmie, white thorton sharkes, 2x white curry(warriors) and a ton of raiders and niners.. these are all sold already but i will be making orders with her probally every two weeks.. prices are very awesome

if this post is an issue just erase it, i know there is a ton of sports fans here and i just want to pass on what i found out

pm sent JAR!!!

hey guys gonna make another order tomorrow hopefully.... this will be a great oppurtunity to get some cheaper gifts for you and loved ones

Im lookin into a white marcus allen raider throwback size 2x not sure what size in the authentic tho....i think 48 or 52, whichever is closest to a 2xl. Also a white chris mullin warriors throwback. 2xl
and a orange lincecum pullover v neck jersey. 2xl

:bigsmile:

please pm me with pricing if these are available.

Thank you!

Just FYI guys this thread is being closed............ sorry for the inconvienence and i hope i didnt stretch the rules here too much.

i wont be posting this on reef central dont trust everyone over there

Back