Kessil

Found a cheap source for Ranco Dual Stage

nanoguy

Supporting Member
For anyone interested in saving a few bucks on a dual stage Ranco Dual Stage temp controller and is willing to do the wiring for it....https://www.agrisales-inc.com/ranco-etc-241000-000-digital-temperature-control-thermostat. $88.50 plus approx $10 for shipping. You will have to purchase the parts for the wiring...another $15-$20...pretty straight forward and easy to do. As far as I can tell, it's the exact same unit as the Aqua Logic. You will have to seal up the temp probe...I just used plasti-dip. Here's a pic of my completed unit.

ACtC-3cEPv_3ef28lGM36rdjEKJqN19gako6GNZy1O4TZOV7dwenLwJz2JoAUN8tLZuex1S8xiEwJWV3SXPUGH_v2JdjdpO8PeKnbdFkjZhhiL0W2Qxbc3C0VZ8uR0YE5Q7LCMvgsjADYQY5f1gO8HdjEHoC=w386-h700-no

For anyone interested in saving a few bucks on a dual stage Ranco Dual Stage temp controller and is willing to do the wiring for it....https://www.agrisales-inc.com/ranco-etc-241000-000-digital-temperature-control-thermostat. $88.50 plus approx $10 for shipping. You will have to purchase the parts for the wiring...another $15-$20...pretty straight forward and easy to do. As far as I can tell, it's the exact same unit as the Aqua Logic. You will have to seal up the temp probe...I just used plasti-dip. Here's a pic of my completed unit.

ACtC-3cEPv_3ef28lGM36rdjEKJqN19gako6GNZy1O4TZOV7dwenLwJz2JoAUN8tLZuex1S8xiEwJWV3SXPUGH_v2JdjdpO8PeKnbdFkjZhhiL0W2Qxbc3C0VZ8uR0YE5Q7LCMvgsjADYQY5f1gO8HdjEHoC=w386-h700-no

good price, but nema 4 is probably unnecessary for our needs.

I got mine here. Pre-wired with shrink tube for the aquarium already.

I don't think we really need nema 4x. I have a couple more in the house in media closets turning on a vent. Those have been operational for over 6 years. The one I got is only single stage as I don't need to run a chiller.

Can also be used for two heaters as well, not just heat and chiller.

You can get the one with the power strip as well to use one for two heaters. For myself I have one on my apex and one on the ranco.

Back