High Tide Aquatics

Free 15G Hex tank setup - probing for interest. Not ready till end of April for pickup.

newfly

Supporting Member
This is my old setup. Had it over 16+ years.

Its plexiglass hex tank and black stand. I'm sure there are scratches, but when its fill with water, if there is scratches, it is not noticeable.

The stand is wood. It have some wear and tear, mostly paint damaged from salt creep.

Fluval 306 canister filter ~3 yrs old. The stop valve probably need replacement if you want to use this filter ~$18. Some salt creep at the valve. i did not see any water leaking but most likely some small water drip when i close the valve during feeding.

No disease of any kind in the tank that i'm aware off. Had a breeding pair of clowns for at least 16 years. I upgraded to a 65g tank. This one have to go.

Light shown in the picture is from my Fluval 13.5 qt tank and heater (you do not want this anyway, its >8 yrs old) is NOT included.

Let me know if there is any interest. I'm going to keep the tank running fallow with just invert. going to Qt the invert of 72 days before taking down this tank. Most of the rock will be included. I will take 1 or 2 piece to seed my new tank. No pest that i'm aware off. All rock started as dry rock in the beginning. This is a FOWLR setup, no coral was ever introduced.

Did i say its FREE? Pickup in Santa Clara

Attachments

• IMG_1349.jpg
    IMG_1349.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_1350.jpg
    IMG_1350.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 155
Back