Neptune Aquatics

Free GSP for Supporting Members

Just became a member and want to contribute. Free GSP in Alameda for Supporting Members. Super green, super long and wavy. Hosts my clownfish. Will plate and branch when it runs out of space on an island. Will sell to non-members but members get priority.

Frags:

IMG_6477.jpg

Mother colony:
IMG_6340.jpg

Hosting clowns:
IMG_6342.jpg

I have 4 frags:
1 - @max_nano
2 - @Drew 24 Y
3 - Qball951
4 - Srt4eric

Last edited:
Yup, just one of the great benefits of being a supporting member. You’ll find out that we have a very generous community here within. Plus, lots of knowledgeable reefers that are always willing to help.

Yeah it’s been an awesome experience and I only joined a few days ago.

Just became a member and want to contribute. Free GSP in Alameda for Supporting Members. Super green, super long and wavy. Hosts my clownfish. Will plate and branch when it runs out of space on an island. Will sell to non-members but members get priority.

Frags:

View attachment 17501
Mother colony:
View attachment 17502

Hosting clowns:
View attachment 17500

I have 5 frags:
1 - @max_nano
2 - @Drew 24 Y
3 - @evannn
4 -
5 -

Hi I'm interested one of the frags. Thanks

No more gsp for your tank? Did you sell the big piece?

Yeah, I sold the mother colony. I measured the polyps with a ruler and some of the green 'tentacle' part of the polyps were over 1.5" long. It was starting to branch faster than I could frag it so I created a new GSP rock after I sold it. My clowns look pretty sad though.

This ones definitely a fast grower and it does have interesting ‘branches’ coming off the mat before the polyp opens. My piece has grown quickly but the clowns still prefer the corner

If you want the GSP to host the clowns, put the clowns in a small container or breeder box with just the GSP (with barely enough room to move around) for a bit. That worked for me with a BTA before. Maybe it'll work with the GSP?

Back