Our mission

Free GSP for Supporting Members

If anyone else is interested post and I’ll frag some. It’ll take a little to do and then it’ll take some time to heal but just let me know

@Drew 24 Y how's it doing in your tank? Post a pic.

Hi reefjedi - my GSP is still growing strong, thanks again.
GSP_2020-08-26.jpg

Thanks again for the frag. I love watching this thing in the flow
View attachment 17589
This has grown as fast as you would expect gsp to grow. I fragged a piece for @spongebob and can frag more if anyone is interested.
Very bright green and pretty long polyps. It looks neat in the flow and @reefjedi’s clowns used to live in it, so it’s got the clownfish seal of approval

Hey man, would love to pickup a frag if that's still possible! My clowns would be stoked and to make things easier I live in Alameda too

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it out there this week. Anyway, no worries there I'll just see you after New Years. Hope you have a good holidays. I'll get my tank journal up and going before then too so you can have a look at where its gonna go into. Already looking forward to getting the frag! Thanks again man, talk soon.

Will this stay attached to a back wall once it has grown on, or does it need a part of it glued to the back? I have attached a piece to the back with a magnet cleaner but plan to remove the magnet if possible?
43A52E5A-89DC-42FD-922C-46F72042CA3C.jpeg

also, I have plenty to give away if anyone is interested. I have uploaded it to PIF on barcode too

Back