High Tide Aquatics

Free Pajama Cardinalfish

merickson45

Supporting Member
I'm giving away a Pajama Cardinalfish that I pulled from my display tank because it was getting bullied by two other Pajamas. It's been in a quarantine tank for two days now. Full disclosure, it is not eating much and hides inside a PVC tube all the time. I don't think it has any common disease because I performed the velvet/ich TTM with metronidazole and prazipro detailed here (https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/tank-transfer-method.192655/) prior to putting it in the display. It was not hiding and eating fine throughout initial TTM and in the display, only stopped recently once the other two Pajamas paired up and started bullying it. Pickup in Livermore/Dublin/Pleasanton area.

Attachments

• PXL_20210103_223308516.jpg
    PXL_20210103_223308516.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 176
Yes, still available! It seems to be doing a little better, swimming around and not hiding all day. Still not eating much though.

Doing much better! Yesterday I medicated with Parizipro and I've been feeding food with General Cure/Focus just in case. Not sure if it was that or just reduced stress, but it is eating more and out in the open more. The Prazipro treatment is recommended for 5 days minimum. If you prefer I can keep it until Friday/Saturday to finish the treatment. Up to you though.
a57b5bd3410aef7407d33f74a5459f71.jpg

Back