Reef nutrition

Free Rose Bubble Tip Anenome

@missrenee7 is my wife, they seem to split when they get bothered too much. We had a few that were either too close to another coral or got too big for that area and we would bother them to get them to move and about 75% of the time they would move and then split

How would you bother them to get them to move?

How would you bother them to get them to move?
Just poke them with something to make them recede. It seemed like if we did it for a few days to a week they would move and about 75% of the time they would move then split. Thats how we ended up with so many to give away. We had 1 that was bothering other corals so we bothered it, it moved, then split. The split was bothering a coral and the process repeated.

One of my powerheads died causing my two anenomes to crawl out from their hiding spot that made it impossible to get to them, was going to try and pull these out today, if anybody wants one let me know, pickup in San Leandro

One of my powerheads died causing my two anenomes to crawl out from their hiding spot that made it impossible to get to them, was going to try and pull these out today, if anybody wants one let me know, pickup in San Leandro
Super tempted. I have to go to Fremont today so if the timing works out I'd be interested. Any particular times youre free? (also if anyone commits sooner just give it to them, no worries)

Back