Our mission

Free tank/stand/canopy/equipment

To OP, it’s too bad you couldn’t restart the hobby but thank you for your generosity to the club.

Just my two cents.... the apex should be a lottery giveaway to a supporting member. What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To OP, it’s too bad you couldn’t restart the hobby but thank you for your generosity to the club.

Just my two cents.... the apex should be a lottery giveaway to a supporting member. What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not a bad idea. I think it would Be nice to know where it went/where it’s going, and yes, thank you @phreak312

Actually I just set up my 65 gallon tank and I am finding out It’s leaking. Hui called me as it was happening and told me to take the whole tank. He said he will drop it off. So sorry if this causes any inconvenience to you guys. And again thank you @ashburn2k you came in clutch. It will be put to good use and hopefully produce some nice dbtc’s frags in the future.

Last edited:
Actually I just set up my 65 gallon tank and I am finding out It’s leaking. Hui called me as it was happening and told me to take the whole tank. He said he will drop it off. So sorry if this causes any inconvenience to you guys. And again thank you @ashburn2k you came in clutch. It will be put to good use and hopefully produce some nice dbtc’s frags in the future.
This is what I like to see in a club and its community spirit for supporting members!!

Hi if it is available, can I get these items?
7) Tunze 6205 Nano Wavebox and controller
12) Phosphate reactor
Thanks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I have those two for you, lmk if you are still interested to pick them up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back