High Tide Aquatics

Fremont reefer

JustinBolton

Supporting Member
Recently relocated from Mn (originally Ny) and have been in the hobby for 12 years. Had a 120 which I Gave my stuff to my LFS New Wave Aquaria (Jen on BRstv). After a few months, I got a house and setup a fiji22.4 ext, got some of my frags and my 11 year old clown fish sent out to me. I plan on upgrading to a 80-120 gal and in between the reefer 300xl, waterbox 100.3 or 130.3.

looking forward to trading coral in the near future !

my past 120 (built the stand myself from solid oak)

B86A74CC-7A0B-434C-9CEE-79990E604F64.jpeg

Welcome to our place in space
and thank you for becoming a $upporting member!
It will prove to a worthy $30 reefing investment

best fishes and happy reefing
At my previous place we had a local supporting member club, it was a no brainer.

Welcome! I once lived in MN and after a couple winters decided to move to CA for good. Our esteemed webmaster @svreef hooked us up with the best DBTC software you will ever see in a reefing club anywhere so check it out once you’re ready for corals!
Ya MN was not the place for me, after 10 years I got an opportunity of a lifetime so I figured I would jump. Not familiar with the DBTC, I read a few threads on it, guess I need to learn more. I do have a Todd’s torch’s and holy grail I’m looking to eventually frag so I can have a back up, it seems DBTC would be perfect

Sweet setup! Let's see those innards! I am a sucker for sump designs.

Me to, it’s like a car, I care more about under the hood at times.
A7B40D98-5456-4734-B250-C5A804DDBCB6.jpeg
E6D80F75-8F4C-413E-AEE9-91E8A72C8CFD.jpeg

Recently relocated from Mn (originally Ny) and have been in the hobby for 12 years. Had a 120 which I Gave my stuff to my LFS New Wave Aquaria (Jen on BRstv). After a few months, I got a house and setup a fiji22.4 ext, got some of my frags and my 11 year old clown fish sent out to me. I plan on upgrading to a 80-120 gal and in between the reefer 300xl, waterbox 100.3 or 130.3.

looking forward to trading coral in the near future !
New Wave and Jen are awesome... you must know Chad Vossen then?

Back