High Tide Aquatics

Generators for cheap

Lowe’s in SF has on clearance CARB gas generarors
Get them while they’re hot!

Attachments

• IMG_3874.jpeg
    IMG_3874.jpeg
    112 KB · Views: 96
Bringing this back from the twilight zone...
Before going away for a few days, I could not resist and got one generator (impulse buys/too good to pass)
I don't have use for such a big generator.
I know the selling rules on BAR; I want to think I'm not selling it, just passing the offer/savings to anyone whom might have missed either Lowe's or Costco's deals.
If anyone is interested in the gen I got, LMK before I return it;I just ask for what I paid for it.
I've come across deals at HD mainly that are just great and done similar for those who cannot grab one and in return is just what I've paid.

Mods, if you find this improper, please edit/delete.

Thx

I really should have a generator on hand for back up power but not sure where I have space to store it. Most of the time my power is only our for a few hours max as my house is on the same power grid as emergency services in my town so that also makes me "feel" safe without one but owning one has always been in the back of my mind.

I really should have a generator on hand for back up power but not sure where I have space to store it. Most of the time my power is only our for a few hours max as my house is on the same power grid as emergency services in my town so that also makes me "feel" safe without one but owning one has always been in the back of my mind.
Your mind is correct. You need one. They aren’t that big.

Bringing this back from the twilight zone...
Before going away for a few days, I could not resist and got one generator (impulse buys/too good to pass)
I don't have use for such a big generator.
I know the selling rules on BAR; I want to think I'm not selling it, just passing the offer/savings to anyone whom might have missed either Lowe's or Costco's deals.
If anyone is interested in the gen I got, LMK before I return it;I just ask for what I paid for it.
I've come across deals at HD mainly that are just great and done similar for those who cannot grab one and in return is just what I've paid.

Mods, if you find this improper, please edit/delete.

Thx
Is the one you have the costco listing? Let me pass the idea by my business partner (aka wife) and see what she says lol

Back