High Tide Aquatics

Gimmito's 450 gal L-shaped tank

Nice to finally meet you and see your tank in person today Jim. Your tank is freaking sweet! Pics alone dont do it justice. Wish I could've stayed a little longer to talk more reef stuff with you. Than you also for the goodies, got the setosa mounted on a nice place in my tank. We're you able to add more fish in tonight?

melly mel said:
Nice to finally meet you and see your tank in person today Jim. Your tank is freaking sweet! Pics alone dont do it justice. Wish I could've stayed a little longer to talk more reef stuff with you. Thank you also for the goodies, got the setosa mounted on a nice place in my tank. We're you able to add more fish in tonight?

Good meeting you too Rommel. You are always welcome to swing by and talk reef stuff. I hope that setosa and halymedia take off for you.
I didn't add any fish tonight...the tiger gobies will be going in as soon as they're done in QT.

Unfortunately, I need a nice camera with macro lens to take one. I tried to get him with some tongs, but I think I got him with a chop stick.

As Erin would say "wrasse food" !

I keep chopstick with all of my reef gear and everyone asks if I eat my fish! Nope, but if a crab thinks it is secure in a little hole with legs firmly attached, being impaled with a chopstick changes their mind. And when you drop it, just floats to the top for the fish to pick at! Win win all around.

h20player101 said:
I keep chopstick with all of my reef gear and everyone asks if I eat my fish! Nope, but if a crab thinks it is secure in a little hole with legs firmly attached, being impaled with a chopstick changes their mind. And when you drop it, just floats to the top for the fish to pick at! Win win all around.

....smart man.

I actually bought a nice pair of the Korean stainless steel chopsticks - upgraded the crab killing ability (and keeps me from breaking them mixing Emaco!). Just recently found a nasty crab in my 50G - obviosly the source of my frequent snail replacement program. He though the hole was a safe place, at least he didn't die tired from trying to run away...

jestersix said:
Just recently found a nasty crab in my 50G - obviosly the source of my frequent snail replacement program. He though the hole was a safe place, at least he didn't die tired from trying to run away...

:D

Back