Reef nutrition

Google reviews

Hello,
Have you been in to our location? we would appreciate any google reviews if your provide one just let us know on your next stop in and pick up a Free frag

Done. Wow that was a shitty review that you got yesterday. I can't believe you guys had no food and only a single fish. What was that guys problem?

Right funny thing is guy spent $50 in foods and asked prices on some of the best pieces in the shop so ya not going to be cheap. We appreciate the support from all of you guys at Bar and can't wait to see everyone next month

Done.
Can’t please everyone. If he can get corals cheaper then why complain. Seriously. Oh well. Keep up the good work Cos. Be in tomorrow for more water and to browse.
Gerry

Done as well, Cos.
Done.
Can’t please everyone. If he can get corals cheaper then why complain. Seriously. Oh well. Keep up the good work Cos. Be in tomorrow for more water and to browse.
Gerry
Because people don't like when how much they *think* something should cost doesn't match with how much it *does* cost.

I'm reminded of one of my favorite bits from Steve Hofstetter talking about people like that:

"This isn't for you. It's like you stick your head into a friggin' KFC and yell, 'I'm not eating here!' ...'Well, you're a vegan, and this is KFC. So, *shrugs*."

Back