Reef nutrition

Green Nepthea

My plesure,
Am sorry but I am not doing distribution. Mike will own that. He will chose the platform and the users for both pieces..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I have agreed to help Omar cut frags and mount them. I will also hold them until healed and give them out, so pick up will be in sf or at a club event. Not sure when we will be cutting these yet. Stay tuned!

I have agreed to help Omar cut frags and mount them. I will also hold them until healed and give them out, so pick up will be in sf or at a club event. Not sure when we will be cutting these yet. Stay tuned!
Thank you mike..you truly are doing the thankless job...thank you!

This will be next. Just a month or 2 and it will be ready.
This is my jason fox raja rampage chalic. By far my fav chalice of all times. I feel its underrated cause it's not very common but its beautiful
I got this tiny frags from jason fox a year ago..tiny frag.
Supposedly it's slow grower but it has grown very well with me. I would love to share it in bay area and make sure its probogated so we keep it around..

Another month or 2 I will be ready, it was in bit low light area so it grew arched upward like you see. Am now trying to flatten it back so we can cut it nicley..
a06f562c9b72af7cd89611434119eea4.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for donating to the club! I have a large colony in my tank as well- one of the cheapest/hardiest/most common corals out there but it’s definitely one of my favorites.

58254020d73a5dd5116ec5163d2e19f4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for donating to the club! I have a large colony in my tank as well- one of the cheapest/hardiest/most common corals out there but it’s definitely one of my favorites.

58254020d73a5dd5116ec5163d2e19f4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad to help and probogate.
I do not think this is the same strain. The one I have is japanese green Nepthea. Fast grower and relatively as hardy. But it has longer PE and neon green color..they are not that common...or so I was told.

Not sure how clear the pic but do you see the longer branches, more branching and the fuzzy PE at the end of each branch?
Zoom in the pic and compare.

Attachments

• 20200201_144450.jpg
    20200201_144450.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Back