Jestersix

Greeting

Welcome! Where are you located? I definitely recommend becoming a supporting member. The benefits of community knowledge, club equipment to borrow, supporting member only frag swaps/other club events, great deals in the FS forum and DBTC (Don't break the chain - our way of sharing coral with other reefers) are worth way more than the small $30 yearly fee.

Also be sure to make a tank journal and give us a rundown of your tank setup, it's a great way for you to be able to document and look back on your reefing journey and see the development over time of your tank (or tanks for some us).

Welcome! Where are you located? I definitely recommend becoming a supporting member. The benefits of community knowledge, club equipment to borrow, supporting member only frag swaps/other club events, great deals in the FS forum and DBTC (Don't break the chain - our way of sharing coral with other reefers) are worth way more than the small $30 yearly fee.

Also be sure to make a tank journal and give us a rundown of your tank setup, it's a great way for you to be able to document and look back on your reefing journey and see the development over time of your tank (or tanks for some us).
I will when I'm Financially ready to also I'm located in Hayward also hoe do I start a tank journal here? I've started my own in my phone

My tank as of yesterday 11-17-2022
20221117_125520.jpg

When you're ready, be a supporting member. Then you'll able to grab a bunch of free corals from DBTC (Don't Break The Chain).

Back