got ethical husbandry?

Greetings

Hello All

I've just recently got into the reef tank hobby. My first tank is a 55G corner tank that I am currently learning (and making mistakes) with for about 5 months. I was at the December meeting and met a few members. I look forward to getting to know you all more and hopefully learning a lot and sharing with you.

Here's an image of my tank:

94USSA

I've also kept a tank photo journal on twitpic since July:

Twitpic Tank Journal

I just recently bought the 30 gallon frag tank from Craigslist that was linked in the forums here. I currently plan to divide it into two parts and have mangroves in the back part.

Cheers!

Mike

Great! Welcome to the forum...I agree that you can find a lot of experienced people here regarding all these tank talks and you should really be comfortable asking your questions because help is easy to find here. You would not be needing anymore Bayer Aspirin for your headaches fixing those tanks. And, yes good luck to what you plan doing with your 30 gallon frag tank. Welcome!

MarquesO said:
Great! Welcome to the forum...I agree that you can find a lot of experienced people here regarding all these tank talks and you should really be comfortable asking your questions because help is easy to find here. You would not be needing anymore Bayer Aspirin for your headaches fixing those tanks. And, yes good luck to what you plan doing with your 30 gallon frag tank. Welcome!
WTF? Spam. What a loser.

JAR said:
MarquesO said:
WTF? Spam. What a loser.

Click on the link dum dum, it's a joke. BTW, shouldn't you be out pulling some pots?

Back