High Tide Aquatics

GSP

svreef

Webmaster
BOD
I know, I know...

I have a flat rock that will be separated from others by a few inches of sand and my idea is to glue some GSP on it as well as a green finger leather and two toadstools. My logic is that since the leather and toadstools grow taller than the GSP it could look like green grass with trees. Am I doomed to fail? Will the GSP overcome the others?

I want to post the meme of jeff goldblum saying life will find a way, but I’m not smart enough to do so.
giphy (3).gif

No puffers, no anemones, no GSP, no Maroon Clownfish, no Moorish Idols, no Sea Cucumbers, no Kenya Trees.

Bay Area Dream Crushers:
if you can dream it, we can crush it.

No puffers, no anemones, no GSP, no Maroon Clownfish, no Moorish Idols, no Sea Cucumbers, no Kenya Trees.

Bay Area Dream Crushers:

I mean it’s your tank, you don’t have take advice from the dream crushers. Do what makes it to please yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bay Area Dream Crushers:
Lol I would say that's the diffrence between BAR and say R2R.
Ask there and you will have hundreds of garbage advices...
I would go with the honest experienced (though can be disappointing) openions over advices that take me to dark places lol

Btw just incase the sea cuk is due to me, for the record your system can get sea cucumber.
Reason why I did not want to pass you one, is that am worried I give you something that get stressed too much and nuke your tank. Cause honestly am still trying to figure out your way of reefing, so I did not want to take a chance with you were you curse my name later on...

Btw just incase the sea cuk is due to me, for the record your system can get sea cucumber.
Reason why I did not want to pass you one, is that am worried I give you something that get stressed too much and nuke your tank. Cause honestly am still trying to figure out your way of reefing, so I did not want to take a chance with you were you curse my name later on...

I understand and I always accept full responsibility for my decisions. I would never blame anyone else.

Let me know if I can help you understand my way of reefing - if I can add missing information to my journal.

I’m ok with people telling me no. Sometimes I follow the advice and sometimes I don’t. I make mistakes and I learn. I also research as much as possible - I’m not reckless.

I understand and I always accept full responsibility for my decisions. I would never blame anyone else.

Let me know if I can help you understand my way of reefing - if I can add missing information to my journal.

I’m ok with people telling me no. Sometimes I follow the advice and sometimes I don’t. I make mistakes and I learn. I also research as much as possible - I’m not reckless.
Best way to learn is from hands on,no question about it.

Back