Our mission

Ha,ha,ha This is to funny... atleast to me :-)

My neighbors finally got up the nerve to ask me what that blue light was coming out of the back of my house. when i told them they said to me.... ahh we all thought you were growing pot.

I don't think this video was funny at all, being a contractor Iv'e been laid up in bed myself after operations to my knee's and spine, if someone was to drag me out of bed I'd be in nearly paralized. (Last years bulging disc memories) I gaurentee that if that was to happen to me-cops or not they'd be looking at a round of nine's. I expect for there to be cops at my door one day to find out why a 1400 sq. ft. house has a PGE bill that's a $1,000 a month. ;D Sorry for the rant but the Government needs to keep their faces out of our house without doing their do dilligence. Can you imagine the tank upgrade these people will be getting next year? :eek:

Hey Bryan can I come over your house to pick up a Frag and an ounce? J/K.[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=4286.msg51873#msg51873 date=1218471224]
My neighbors finally got up the nerve to ask me what that blue light was coming out of the back of my house. when i told them they said to me.... ahh we all thought you were growing pot.
[/quote]

Sad part is if that happened at my house there would be shots fired, and of course it would get real ugly. I hope they have a good lawyer (I do), and sue the police dept for all their worth (which isn't much IMO).

Back