got ethical husbandry?

Hammer Question

Any idea what this is? Hammer looked fine in the morning.
780aff43d4af049154ffa9868b91ec2c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it could be pooping, but looks like zoox to me too if I had to guess. How new is it?
I wouldn’t say that’s a sign of surely impending doom every time, but it’s usually not a normal good thing as far as I know

Well it could be pooping, but looks like zoox to me too if I had to guess. How new is it?
I wouldn’t say that’s a sign of surely impending doom every time, it’s usuakly not a normal good this as far as I know
To me it look like its pooping..curious why you guys think its zoox?

I wouldn’t say that’s a sign of surely impending doom every time, it’s usuakly not a normal good this as far as I know

Have had the hammer for around a week and a half. The brown stringy stuff has now gone away within the last 10 min. Hopefully it will open up to normal size in the morning. If it is open in the morning It should be good right? If not, I would assume it is “zoox” if it is that, are there any remedies for it?

Unfortunately I’ve seen them and other similar corals expell zoox before and it looks a lot like that. I’ve seen poops be a little more solid I thought.

Ahh. For sure. Doesn’t look bleached then. Is this also what people refer to as corals “pooping”? Thanks!

Losing zoox doesn't mean it's dying necessarily. Maybe just more light than it's used to

Back