got ethical husbandry?

Hello all!

Welcome V! Are you Vinh? Great folks here and you'll learn a lot. Probably one of the most knowledgeable group of reefers around.

robert4025 said:
Welcome V! Are you Vinh? Great folks here and you'll learn a lot. Probably one of the most knowledgeable group of reefers around.
yes sir, it's me :), now i can stop by and pick up more frags rite? :)

vnguyen said:
robert4025 said:

Absolutely. As much as your wallet can afford. But, make sure you run it through your wife first though. We don't want troubles... :D

robert4025 said:
vnguyen said:
robert4025 said:

Absolutely. As much as your wallet can afford. But, make sure you run it through your wife first though. We don't want troubles... :D
yah.....for some reasons the "...but it'll look good in our tank" doesn't work anymore.....

vnguyen said:
robert4025 said:

Van/Vinh or Victor :)

Welcome to BAR. You can get bigger discount from Robert now :D

fishme said:
vnguyen said:
robert4025 said:

Van/Vinh or Victor :)

Welcome to BAR. You can get bigger discount from Robert now :D
Thx fishme! I'm looking forward to get some more frags from him later on.

Any time you get something new, just tell the wife, "I got that on a trade with someone in the club."

You don't have to mention that you traded money to Robert :D

Back