High Tide Aquatics

hello.. another new reefer in south bay

Welcome!!! Start a tank journal here as well. Consider a supporting membership if your interested in the dbtc program. Best group of people here to help you on your reeflink journey.
Just join as a supporting member. :) Wonder if anyone can educate me if new reefer like me can participate in dbtc program (since i have nothing to offer for a while).

Just join as a supporting member. :) Wonder if anyone can educate me if new reefer like me can participate in dbtc program (since i have nothing to offer for a while).
I have a few DBTC chains I’ve started. Each chain has different rules that will be at the top of the chain, or they may say standard rules which would mean the rules set in the stickied post in the DBTC forum.

For most of my chains I just ask that you have a tank journal. So if you start a tank journal I can get you started with some zoanthids as DBTC

I have a few DBTC chains I’ve started. Each chain has different rules that will be at the top of the chain, or they may say standard rules which would mean the rules set in the stickied post in the DBTC forum.

For most of my chains I just ask that you have a tank journal. So if you start a tank journal I can get you started with some zoanthids as DBTC
Great. I won't be ready for coral for 4-5 months. will take a rain check for now. thank you

Back