Neptune Aquatics

Hello from Folsom!

Mason is 23 and playing Beach with me which is so cool. Marissa is 20 and a Libero for Plymouth State in New Hampshire. Adele is a Senior in High School. Time Flies :(
That’s wonderful man.
My oldest is turning 20 this upcoming 15th and my baby is 14. Two decades of being a dad with lots of up and downs.

Reactions: tfp
Nice fowleri tang
How old is it?
I lost mine back in April after 13 years

What is your system?
Hello Erin,
My Fowleri is 10 years old and was only 3" when i got it :)
My Achilles is 13 years old and hasn't grown an inch o_O!

Tank is a 400g been setup for 10.5 years but some of the corals came from my 300g which ran for 9 years before the acrylic began to fail.

Anyone know if Wayland/Nashorn, Alex/Reefer on a Budget, Roy/Radiolunatic are still around?

I haven't spoken to any of them in years. Alex changed his name on FB. I see John Susbilla/TUBS posting time to time on FB.

Hello Erin,

Tank is a 400g been setup for 10.5 years but some of the corals came from my 300g which ran for 9 years before the acrylic began to fail.

Anyone know if Wayland/Nashorn, Alex/Reefer on a Budget, Roy/Radiolunatic are still around?
Roy is on FB, not sure if he still has a tank though. I see a lot of food related posts from him.

Hello Erin,

Wayland/Nashorn unfortunately had a house fire and had to break down everything a few years back, last I heard is he is looking at a come back, he comes on RC once a while.

Back