Jestersix

Hello from Santa Rosa

I am new here, and I would like to ask for some help if possible.

I am looking to give away a 75 gallon aquarium. I am moving out of state, I have re-homed my fish and had a friend who wanted to take the tank, but at the last minute his wife put her foot down and said "no more fish tanks!" I am located in Santa Rosa and need to have this tank gone by end of the week, otherwise I will have to break it up and toss it in the dumpster, which I would hate to do. I have had it set up as freshwater for 15 years, all braces are in good shape and it has never had copper/medication of any type in it. I had to partially pull apart the stand to get it loose from the foam tape that layed under the perimeter, but it's a fine tank and has many many more years of good service left. Sad to be leaving the aquarium hobby behind, but that's the way it is right now.

I had hoped to post in the forum classified, but I see that it is for supporting members. I am not trying to skirt your rules, I just want the tank to be used by someone who will put it to good use. As I said, it is FREE and I am not looking to make a buck. If you want it, you are welcome to it as long as you pick it up. I will help you load, it's a heavy thing and a two person job.

Attachments

• aquar1.jpg
    aquar1.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 252
Having a devil of a time registering over there. Whenever I get through the process, and try to log in, I get an incorrect password notice.
I think you need to post like 50 times on there to post things for sale too. I’m not sure if local sales have the same rules though.

if you tape up that yellow brace with black tape or paint it, i bet it will go faster than you think.

I'm right in the middle of packing for an out of state move. I got stuck with the tank at literally the last minute due to a friend backing out, and I don't really have the time to paint on it. It is as-is and there is nothing wrong with it.

Back