Reef nutrition

Help reopen Hawaii aquarium fishery and Koji Wada Pink Stereonephthya raffle!

I think it's cruel that that people eat all the ornamental fish that we love and raise! When I first heard that people ate them, I was quite shocked. Why would they want to eat such small fish, when there are plenty of other bigger fish that taste great??? Yellow tang is listed as a delicacy...really??? What's the difference if one eats a yellow tang or keeps it in their reef tank? Either way, it's no longer in the ocean.

You’ve never had anchovies or sardines or shrimp or clams? If size is a gauge of whether or not something is edible, a lot of things fail that litmus test. It’s just that some only that wanna save the cute/pretty ones.

****RAFFLE TONIGHT AT 8:00PM****
Spinning Wheel of names TONIGHT at 8PM!!! We have 27 names. Check to make sure your name is on the list. Three (3) Koji Wada Pink Stereonephthya will be raffled off. Will Go Live on Facebook and Zoom meeting if you want to be more interactive. See Zoom meeting info on next comment.

TU K is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: [899 6248 8895](tel:89962488895)
Passcode: 2024

IMG_4728.jpeg

I think it's cruel that that people eat all the ornamental fish that we love and raise! When I first heard that people ate them, I was quite shocked. Why would they want to eat such small fish, when there are plenty of other bigger fish that taste great??? Yellow tang is listed as a delicacy...really??? What's the difference if one eats a yellow tang or keeps it in their reef tank? Either way, it's no longer in the ocean.
I grew up in Hawaii and have never seen anyone eat a yellow tang. In fact I've never seen anyone eat any type of tang

****RAFFLE TONIGHT AT 8:00PM****
Spinning Wheel of names TONIGHT at 8PM!!! We have 27 names. Check to make sure your name is on the list. Three (3) Koji Wada Pink Stereonephthya will be raffled off. Will Go Live on Facebook and Zoom meeting if you want to be more interactive. See Zoom meeting info on next comment.

TU K is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: [899 6248 8895](tel:89962488895)
Passcode: 2024

View attachment 60077
Do you have to join the live/zoom or will you be posting the winners somewhere?

Back