Neptune Aquatics

Help!

Bruce Spiegelman

Sponsorship, Public Relations
BOD
Someone had given me a gel filter to use for my Iphone and I lost it. All the packs I see on Amazon seem to be of different colors. Anyone have a link to the good stuff?

It will depend on your lighting and spectrum. With Radion G4 Pros at 18,500-20,000k setting, the filter I like best is #316 gallelo gold.

That's the best part of this swatchbook, you get every filter they make and it's the perfect size for a phone camera lens.

Before and after with filter #316

IMG_8431.JPG

IMG_8432.JPG

Reactions: JVU
I mean that second product can be used on my SLR cam and canon speedligh flashes for other shooting work. AND if I position it carefully It should work on my iphone too?

They should work fine for your camera phone; you just need to cover the entire camera lens on your phone (which is dinky). You won't have to position it carefully, the gels are at least half the size of your phone if not more. It appears that you will likely find a good filter in that set for reef tank photography.

As to whether they'll work on your speedlight to change the color of your flash, yes. Will they work well for your intended effect and photoshoot? Dunno. ;)

Last edited:
Back