High Tide Aquatics

Hi! Anyone located in South County (Morgan Hill or Gilroy)?

I moved down to Gilroy 5-years ago and really haven't meet many saltwater folks down here. I've been in the hobby for a while and looking forward to connecting with folks :)

My buddy just opened a shop in Morgan Hill. You should check it out. It's right across from the police station. Reef dynasty. I'm downtown San jose so I'm not to far.

My buddy just opened a shop in Morgan Hill. You should check it out. It's right across from the police station. Reef dynasty. I'm downtown San jose so I'm not to far.
Thanks for sharing! I saw RD on google as well and called a month back to learn if he had RO/DI water for purchase. I'll have to check it out once it has normal hours

Btw what is the correct forum to trade/buy/sell corals? Is that a supporting member forum?

Thanks for sharing! I saw RD on google as well and called a month back to learn if he had RO/DI water for purchase. I'll have to check it out once it has normal hours

Btw what is the correct forum to trade/buy/sell corals? Is that a supporting member forum?
Yes. The b/s/t forum is only accessible if you're a supporting member.

Back