Kessil

Hi everyone

New to BAR and wanted to say hello. Went to Neptune Aquatics for the first time last weekend and they asked me how I heard about them....when I said it was from BAR, they told me BAR members get a 10% discount. =) I didn't notice that anywhere on this site and was pretty happy about it and thought I'd share.

Welcome!! Glad you went to Neptunes, they have some very cool stuff.

Tell us about your current/future tank....aquatic intetrests...post pictures. We are a nosey bunch. :)

-Gregory

I currently have a 125 gal tall hand-me-down tru-vu that's probably about 20 years old with 250x2 hallides and 48"x2 t5 actinics, a Tunze wavewbox, and a bunch of aiptasia. There are a few corals in there, but I'm pretty bad at remembering what they are called. I am planning on going bigger...maybe a 180 gal or 210 gal glass. I want to go with LEDs and have been planning on getting the AI's and just need to figure out how to fit everything into my budget. Any suggestions on the AI's...white or blue? I also want to get rid of the wavebox and go with a pair of VorTechs. Any input on my future setup is much appreciated, thanks.

-Steve

There are several people interested in LEDs here...and a couple with some experience (as well as DIY LED projects). Do a couple of searches and see what pops up. If you don't see the info you need post a thread with the specifics of budget and livestock for some help.

-Gregory

Back