Cali Kid Corals

Hi.

Kraylen said:
I've been wanting to register here for a while... however new and change scare me so it took a while. A lot of people I respect told me to hurry up and get on here haha :)

Don't forget I told you to, even though I'm sure you don't respect me..............LOL

Dude you are just like me in some ways.. lots of people love or hate us, I happen to not hate you.. can't say I love you either.. but you my boy fosho man! hahahaha :D

Kraylen said:
Dude you are just like me in some ways.. lots of people love or hate us, I happen to not hate you.. can't say I love you either.. but you my boy fosho man! hahahaha :D

LOL :davie:

Kraylen said:
Thanks man.. I hope I fit in :(

BTW, SRT8 you say? Tell me more.. one of the only things I love more than reefing is going fast.

i have a 2006 srt8 chaarger with a forged/stroked 393 dynoed at about 620hp at the crank... soon to be fully running waiting for a fuel cap kenne belle blower and my new tune

Kraylen said:
mpoletti said:
Welcome Travis :)

Always dropping the gov :(

Welcome to your new home Travis. You're now part of the finest reefers in the world. I hope you like it here as much as I do and continue the BAR's traditions of being involving and helpful to others... :)

Robert

eldiablosrt8 said:
Kraylen said:
Thanks man.. I hope I fit in :(

BTW, SRT8 you say? Tell me more.. one of the only things I love more than reefing is going fast.

i have a 2006 srt8 chaarger with a forged/stroked 393 dynoed at about 620hp at the crank... soon to be fully running waiting for a fuel cap kenne belle blower and my new tune

Um... so... I love shooting HD reef videos.. andddd... cars are something I want to get into next.... we should collaborate at some point. :D

Robert - Yessssssssssssss!!! *anchorman new suit jump*

robert4025 said:
Kraylen said:
mpoletti said:

Welcome to your new home Travis. You're now part of the finest reefers in the world. I hope you like it here as much as I do and continue the BAR's traditions of being involving and helpful to others... :)

Robert
Thanks for saying that Robert, it's nice that BAR has remained so mission-oriented since the beginning (dawn of time iirc).

bookfish said:
robert4025 said:
Kraylen said:
mpoletti said:

Robert
Thanks for saying that Robert, it's nice that BAR has remained so mission-oriented since the beginning (dawn of time iirc).

It's my absolute pleasure saying it Jim. I (we) have a lot to Thank, you and other BAR founding members. It's you guys that keeps us grounded and doing the right things (well, at least trying...=o) for the hobby, every day that we are in the shop. All of us here in the shop share many of the wonderful values that BAR instill in their members and we pride ourselves in having such a wonderful club right here in the bay area that we are part of. Thank You, my friend!

Robert

very true robert, hence why i rather drive to your place than my LFS for anything and everything

but i am glad you got your butcher back on track and now apart of the group,LOL

Kray, I check out your youtube link, very impressed! The aqualandscape is amazing! I have a question, what is the sand you use for the 70G, it looks good and size is not small, that is the sand I want for my upgrade, try to avoid sugar size sand.

Back