Cali Kid Corals

How bad is high ph, and how high is high?

Well everything looks excellent... Like... Better than I left it.. And algae in the frag tank... Disappeared... Maybe I shouldn't touch my tanks at all when I'm home. .. :D part of that might be drcrease in nutrients from not feeding... But wow

You’re clearly the problem! Keep your hands out and stop breathing.
Seriously... Like I know I had gotten the nutrients a little high in the frag tank, and that was causing some algae issues, but damn... The algae literally melted away. There are little tufts of dead algae that were floating around that are now stuck on corals. Time to start testing and see where my levels are at.

Seriously... Like I know I had gotten the nutrients a little high in the frag tank, and that was causing some algae issues, but damn... The algae literally melted away. There are little tufts of dead algae that were floating around that are now stuck on corals. Time to start testing and see where my levels are at.
overdosing your ab+?

Briefly looking at the KHG, first of all I don’t see it being cheaper, it seems pretty expensive and hard to find. Plus no WiFi or app or other nice interface, and can’t access remotely even when connected? The instructions I found online for it are lenthy and confusing at first glance. Some websites say it‘s discontinued. Have to make up your own reagents by weighing water to an accuracy of 0.1g? I like the idea but I guess I just don’t see the advantages you guys are talking about. Granted I only tried to learn about it on the internet for 15 min so I don’t really know what I’m talking about, but usually 15 min on the internet is long enough to understand a product pretty well. And why is the company keeping it a best-kept secret?

If the folks who like it a lot could do a write up in a new thread I’d be interested to learn more, since good info is hard to find on it.

Briefly looking at the KHG, first of all I don’t see it being cheaper, it seems pretty expensive and hard to find. Plus no WiFi or app or other nice interface, and can’t access remotely even when connected? The instructions I found online for it are lenthy and confusing at first glance. Some websites say it‘s discontinued. Have to make up your own reagents by weighing water to an accuracy of 0.1g? I like the idea but I guess I just don’t see the advantages you guys are talking about. Granted I only tried to learn about it on the internet for 15 min so I don’t really know what I’m talking about, but usually 15 min on the internet is long enough to understand a product pretty well. And why is the company keeping it a best-kept secret?

If the folks who like it a lot could do a write up in a new thread I’d be interested to learn more, since good info is hard to find on it.

It is definitely a bit of a chore to set up initially. But once you understand it, it’s pretty much set and forget. Reagents are super easy to do. Just use a scale.

You have to talk to the US distributer on Facebook to get one is my understanding. He is super responsive and very helpful. Especially on the FB page.

Reactions: JVU

I paid $499 for the khg pro, 6 months reagent, and the AIM module (allows you to send results to apex or ghl using BNC) and like @Rostato said you have to just contact Alex Lin on FB to order it.

You can access the main console from your home network or from anywhere using some networking stuff I don’t understand but will have Alex help me set up.

for the reagent mixing I just used a baking scale

Back