Kessil

Hydros Sole dosing pump experience

Alexander1312

Supporting Member
I am curious if anyone has tried the (new) Hydros dosing pump 'Sole', and how the performance holds up compared to cheaper options such as the Ecotech Versa. Accurate dosing is very important to me and it seems as if the Versas I am using (up to 5) lose their precision by about 10% every month (lower dosing).

I am curious if anyone has tried the (new) Hydros dosing pump 'Sole', and how the performance holds up compared to cheaper options such as the Ecotech Versa. Accurate dosing is very important to me and it seems as if the Versas I am using (up to 5) lose their precision by about 10% every month (lower dosing).

If you're concerned about dosing precision over time, I don't think it's been on the market long enough to get a longitudinal view. But I think @derek_SR has gotten a few set up.

I thought I had posted about this but I guess it was just rantings in my group text.

I have been using two now for a couple weeks, I’ll share my thoughts in tank journal. The connectors suck but the precision is excellent - that’s the summary.

Back