Cali Kid Corals

I get to go to Budapest to work for two weeks :D

never been but I hear driving there is an "experience" :)

I have a few friends in the music business that are from there and ALL of them can party me under the table and crack me up too, I suspect you're in for a very good time ;)

Oh shooot. Hopefully they'll send you someplace :)

I get all the OK locations while my bosses head to all the exotic and remote locations. I go to Ontario, CA and they go to Belize. I go to Texas and they go to Hawaii.

When the bosses are in Budapest, I get to work at home, does that sound like you? :p

I can see why I don't get to go though, it's not cheap to send people, and they are trying to keep down their costs. I fly into Ontario every year to visit family in Temecula/Murrieta.

Oh yea, I watch those "Monsters inside me" shows people who get to go to the tropical places come back with plague :p

Baker's ribs is another. Best ribs I had in Dallas but sans the view of Bone Daddys

Pluckers has good wings and... the best deep fried twinkees (with Vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup) and deep fried pickles

OK maybe you should just go with me. I have to do the Next Wave show in Feb and Dallas Coral Farmers Market in Nov.

So how do I spell your last name? I need it for the tickets :)

Going back a few replies, how can you pick sonic over whataburger?! That's like choosing Burger King over In N Out :) I haven't been there but Food Network hypes the crap out of The Salt Lick BBQ, it was featured on three different shows I think, one being Man vs. Food.

Back