Welcome to BAR - the Bay Area's premier saltwater hobbyists hub!

I made a mistake today

Guest
Joined
Nov 7, 2005
Messages
6,882
Weird.. this fish doesn't like ArticPod.. This pair of clown doesn't eat it either.. ??? Good thing is she still eat Mysis..
 

Lyn

Guest
Joined
May 3, 2008
Messages
2,392
[quote author=Elite link=topic=5921.msg75198#msg75198 date=1232179928]
Weird.. this fish doesn't like ArticPod.. This pair of clown doesn't eat it either.. ??? Good thing is she still eat Mysis..

[/quote]

Do you drop it in from the bottle, or mix it with a little tank water to dilute the gelatinous substance they are suspended in? I noticed some of my fish don't like the gelatinous substance it comes in.
 
Guest
Joined
Nov 7, 2005
Messages
6,882
Mix it with tank water before I toss it in.. I will try it again tomorrow.. If they don't eat, my coral will ;D ..
 
Guest
Joined
Nov 7, 2005
Messages
6,882
Interesting thing about this fish.. I feed my clowns flake. It doesn't eat. Take a bite and split it out.. But if I soak the flake in water for a while then it will eat.. I guess it doesn't like "hard" food.. ???
 
Top